Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Boyd Family Holiday photos and their new home!

I guess one of my favorite new traditions over the holiday weekend is being able to "play" photographer with my sister's family. For the second straight year, Leslie and Drew have invited me into their home in order to capture images of their family for their holiday card. I love capturing their family as it changes...last year they had little puppy, Spencer as Santa. This year, their family has expanded with both Spencer and Annie. Annie dressed up as Mrs. Clause this year, while Spencer was a little Elf. The dogs were great sports for sure. For this year's photos, we decided to shoot them at Leslie and Drew's brand new house...their is nothing like being home for the holidays. Enjoy! We love you guys!
Annie is all ready for her holiday photography debut!

Getting everyone to look at the same place at the same time is a little tough. I think that is what gives all of the photos character.


"Mom" and her little girl



Our secret revealed....we get the dogs to look at the camera by having lots of "Beggin Strips"


"The Two Boyd Kids"
La Casa de la Boyds
My favorite shots were the ones outdoors....Everything really pops with the red door behind them!
Love!
So sweet.




I love the candid nature of this picture....It has so much personality.






No comments: